Luxury Woodland Lodge for Six – 3 bedrooms – sleeps up to 6 people. Lodge Nine is located within a luxury Holiday Resort & Spa based in Chudleigh, South Devon.
Lodge Nine is a traditional two-storey luxury wooden Scandinavian-style lodge in the woodland of Devon. Privately owned and maintained to the highest standard, Lodge Nine offers you a bit of luxury away from home. Little touches such as a filter coffee machine in the kitchen, stair lighting, Netflix, and Two Playstation 4 consoles, one with VR, will make your stay even more special. A parking space is located nearby.
Lodge Nine is located in Chudleigh near Newton Abbot, South Devon. 10.6 miles from Torquay (seaside town), 12 miles to the Dawlish Warren beach, 13 miles from Exeter, 15 miles from Paignton and 27.3 miles from Plymouth.
Inside the Lodge Nine
Tastefully decorated, Lodge Nine offers one master double bedroom, one twin bedroom upstairs and one twin downstairs. The family bathroom is located upstairs, while the shower is located downstairs. The open plan living area downstairs includes a modern well-equipped kitchen/dining area and a comfortable lounge area with a TV/DVD.
Patio doors lead to a spacious wooden decking facing the woodland. It is an ideal place for bird watching, afternoon tea and alfresco dining. Birds and squirrels love to vising the feeding station installed by the decking. A 5-seater outdoor hot tub (located on the decking) is perfect for evening relaxation and star gazing. The lodge is family and dog friendly. Two medium well-behaved dogs are welcomed (small, extra charge applies). Free Wi-Fi is available to visitors.
- Kitchen includes: washer/dryer, dishwasher, microwave, fridge/freezer, cooker/oven
- A toaster and kettle are available
- Bath and/or shower
- Bed linen, duvets and towels
- Beds made up for your arrival
- Decking Balcony with garden furniture
- Private Hot-Tub
- Double glazed and heated throughout
- A flat-screen TV and DVD player
- Large selection of DVDs
- Two Sony PlayStation 4 Consoles, plenty of games with two VR headsets and controllers downstairs.
- Board games
- Gas and electricity included
- Visitors need to bring their own toiletries, cleaning and washing up products, tea & coffee, etc.
- Pets: extra charge £40 per pet
- All non-smoking accommodation
- Standard Check-In: 4:00 PM/ Check-out: 10:00 AM
- Early check-in/late check-out is available on request at a small additional charge.
- £100 security deposit is requested and refunded after the stay
- Tesco groceries delivery is available and can be pre-ordered
- Daily check of the hot tub will be conducted by our maintenance staff to ensure Health & Safety compliance
- The resort is not suitable for wheelchair users or persons with mobility difficulties.
A full list of what is included in the lodge can be found here